Thursday, August 12, 2010

Buggy for Scraplings!

Okay, just when I thought I had heard of every possible stamping format (especially the small ones), the wonderful challenge blog Gingersnap Creative introduced me to "scraplings."  These lovely little bits of wonderfulness measure 1.5"x4.25" (once folded to form an itty, bitty card).  You can see the scraplings challenge at this post and find their fabulous tutorial here.  I also like this gallery of scraplings at splitcoast stampers here. Will you give scraplings a try?

13 comments:

Amy said...

I like this size a lot Rinda and these are just way too divine! I'm also really liking your colour schemes at the moment - the rich blues are lovely :-)

scrappyjacky said...

A bit small for me,Rinda...but yours are gorgeous.

Sian said...

I love little things, so I think these are seriously cute. I'm loving your colours at the minute too :)

Tammy Lee Bradley said...

sweet. great detail for such a small size. T

Becky said...

These are lovely, but a bit too small for me to do! I have to admit I like working on something a bit bigger! Having said that, I did make a 1:48 scale dollshouse!

Terry said...

These are adorable! Love them! Have a nice weekend!

Lizzie said...

These are a good size for your style, Rinda. They would make sweet little book marks too.
I love your attempts at these - especially the one with the bug wings over the edge.

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Those are lovely! And the perfect size for bookmarks,

Lynn Stevens said...

Great lil pieces of art. Welcome to Gingersnaps!

Anonymous said...

Awesome scraplings, Rinda! They are fun aren't they?

PetraB said...

They look awesome, love the stamping and colour combinations.

Michele said...

your scrapplings are gorgeous. perhaps i should give it a try!

donna said...

I hope to get to this. They are really neat. I love bugs and yours are great.