Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Today is the big day . . .

We're waiting for the big match.  My son  Henry's High School Varsity team is in first place in the league by one point.  Today is the last day of the season, and they're playing the second place team this evening (Wednesday, 5:30 p.m. California time).  A win or a tie will give them the championship.
Good luck wishes for strong legs, clear heads, dedicated hearts and many goals gratefully accepted!
Thanks, and I'll let you know how it turns out.

11 comments:

Tammy Lee Bradley said...

Crossing my fingers! xo tam

Lizzie said...

Oh, I wish them the best of luck!

scrappyjacky said...

Good luck to them.

Amy said...

Good Luck! :-)

Sian said...

Good Luck!!

Mommy2CVC said...

Good luck Henry! You are already #1 in our books!

Anonymous said...

Good Luck!!!

Anonymous said...

GO TEAM!! :D

Mariana in CA

Heather said...

fingers & toes crossed for you! can't wait to hear the result :)

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Good luck to them!

laurie said...

you have me on the edge of my seat... can't wait to hear how it goes. my fingers are crossed!