Tuesday, March 1, 2011

On to baseball . . .

Yes, I'm still here . . . barely.  My computer problems continue unabated, and I'm doing my best to limp along. I haven't had much of a chance to visit blogs either, so I've been missing commenting on your posts. My work has also been very busy . . . good, but busy. And keeping me away from art.  In the meantime, my soccer boys lost a heartbreaker in overtime. So, the season is officially over. DS Henry had a good pout and is now moving on to baseball.  He's on the frosh/soph team at the High School, which is more "fun" and less serious than Varsity soccer. The other day the team went on a field trip to go see the San Francisco Giants World Series trophy, which is touring California.  The team posed for a picture with it, and the Giants liked it so much that they put the boys on their website! You can see a blurry picture above (Henry is the one in the front, right), and here's the link.  If you click on it, you'll see a much better picture!  Hope to be back online soon.

12 comments:

Maria@BubblegumandDuctTape said...

ugh, I feel your pain with your computer.

Sounds like you're really busy with your son, but going to the games is so fun, isn't it. My little boys also finished soccer and dove right into baseball.

Hope your computer problems go away. Have a great day tomorrow.

Amy said...

Good luck with the computer - it is SO frustrating when they conk out!

laurie said...

i hope you get your computer problems fixed and behind you soon. it is hard to believe march is here already and that baseball season, spring training anyway, is beginning. this year just started out flying!

Sian said...

And we all certainly hope to see you again soon. How frustrating for you - hope you can get it sorted out soon.

Lizzie said...

I hope you can get the computer problems sorted out soon.
What a pity about Henry's team missing out at the last minute... Still, I hope he has a great baseball season - onward and upward!
Perhaps March will be a quieter month for you and you will find more time for art.
See you back again soon!

Terry said...

I love the good pout and now moving on statement! Sorry about your computer problems and I sure hope it gets resolved quickly! Catch you when you are up and running!

scrappyjacky said...

Sorry about Henry's soccer result....but good luck with the baseball.
Do hope you manage to sort out the computer soon.

Becky said...

Hope you manage to get your computer sorted soon. Sorry to hear about Henry's loss, but hope he enjoys the baseball. Hugh and I love baseball and hope to catch a game when we are in San Francisco next year.

Anonymous said...

So sorry about the soccer game. To lose in overtime is truly a heartbreaker. I remember that Henry was on quite the baseball team last year, so we'll hope for another great season there. Good luck with the computer issues--how did we all get so dependent?

Kristin said...

Boo Rinda, I hope your computer troubles are fixed soon. What a fun trip for Henry :)

humel said...

Oh Rinda, I'm sorry to hear about your computer problems. I don't have that excuse but I've fallen really behind with my blog reading - I'm spending much of this weekend catching up! Hope you get properly back online soon so we can hear what you've been doing lately xx

Ginger said...

That's unfortunate having computer problems... hope you are up and running soon! P.S...I got your parcel :)I will make a post this week. (Also, thanks for your comment on my blog today!)