Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Counterfeit Kit: November

I haven't played along with the Counterfeit Kit Challenge in a while, but since I've been back in the scrapping mood, I decided to put together a kit for November.  I plan to use it to scrap some more of my vacation pictures from our trip to England.  I started with the "reveal" from the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog, here.:
It's the Autumn Splendor kit from Scraptastic.  I selected a variety of card stock in blues, greens, maroons and browns. The patterns tend toward florals because I'll be doing lots of gardens and countryside:
I added tags, journaling spots and alphas in coordinating colors:
And ribbon, brads and embellies in a travel theme:
I ended up really excited with my kit, and I wish I could just sneak away for a weekend with my kit, my photos, my trimmer and adhesive to see how far I can get.
And, if you're looking for some inspiration, check out the "tag you're it" challenge which the CKC blog just posted here.  It's what really pushed me over the edge to pull together a kit. 
Do you have any inspiring links to share?

10 comments:

Amy said...

Some of those papers look really lovely, I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great kit to play with. I'm still looking at all the Studio Calico I have gathered together for the Pretty Papers class. Looks like they'll still be waiting for me after our trip!

Sian said...

No, I haven't played along in a while either. Too many projects, too little time..

It's looking good and of course you know I'll be back to see what you make with it.

Anonymous said...

I like those patterned papers you've chosen and your lovely colour choices

Jimjams said...

Lovely looking kit Rinda - my kind of colours. Have fun!

scrappyjacky said...

A great kit,Rinda....no wonder you can't wait to start.
I've started putting together my kit for JYC...I'm using a Simple Stories pad as the main item...and finding co-ordinating bits to go with it.

Margie said...

Great kit-love your assortment of embellies!

Alison said...

Looking forward to seeing what you make with your kit!
Alison xx

Tara O said...

What a GREAT kit!!! Can't wait to see what you do with it!

Susanne said...

Your kit looks great - there are some fabulously pretty papers and other goodies in there. Enjoy it.