Monday, March 30, 2015

A Sunny Weekend of Racing

How was your weekend? Mine was spent in the lovely southern California town of Santa Barbara with Clara's track team. I watched my beautiful girl run through a great deal of pain in her hip.
 
To help her two relay teams - the 4x800 meters and the distance medley (girls run 1200m, 400m, 800m and 1600m) - win medals! 
It was a very fun weekend. And now on Monday, we're off to have that hip looked at. . . . because we're hoping for a lot more running this spring!

9 comments:

Eileen T said...

Sounds like a successful weekend. I hope you get good news from the doctor.

Karen said...

Ouch! I hope it's not a serious problem! Looks like a great weekend.

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Clara is a real trooper! Hope everything is ok with her hip.

Barbara said...

Well done to Clara and the team for winning medals. I hope the hip is not a serious problem.

debs14 said...

Well done Clara on running through the pain, Hope some physio helps!

alexa said...

Oh dear, that pain doesn't sound too good :(. But all kudos to Clara for keeping going. Hoping if she needs rest, she will be able to take it.

Sian said...

I hope she gets it sorted out soon. Fingers crossed.

I've been to Santa Barbara..I thought it was gorgeous and would love to go back

Lou said...

oh no hip pain is no fun! i know! hope it's sorted soon for her. Great photos. I spent the whole of my weekend at rugby tournaments and cup finals :) x

Anonymous said...

I hope all is well with Clara's hip now and she is able to get back to running.