Monday, March 16, 2015

Me on Monday

Wintertime Photo Hunt Item #15: Bunting
What kind of a weekend was it?
 
 It was a first track meet of the season, with lots of fun races and team-bonding weekend.
 
Item #6 Winter Weather (really, this is what our winter has been like)
A BBQ with friends enjoying our "winter weather" weekend.
An Aria still recovering, volunteering at Guide dogs and end of my mid-semester break kind of weekend. 
Followed with back to work tomorrow.
How was your weekend? Check out Sian's blog From High in the Sky to see who else is waving hi on Monday.


13 comments:

Abi said...

Sounds lovely Rinda. Hope Clara enjoyed the meet. I am very jealous of your BBQ weather!

Sian said...

BBQ? Yes! I'm more than a little envious too. It's freezing here today.

Clara looks so fit and strong: the running really suits her.

Have a great week!

Susanne said...

Yay for track season and barbeque - spring has arrived.

Barbara said...

Looks like a good weekend, a BBQ? how wonderful, I wish the weather would warm up here!

Karen said...

I wish I didn't have to drive three days south to find winter weather like yours! Nonetheless, we got to barbecue ourselves, and take long walks on the beach. A perfect respite from the snow and cold of our winter.

Clara looks fabulous in these photos. I love your action shots!

alexa said...

Wishing you could send us some of that glorious weather! You are a dab hand at these action shots - that's a great one of Clara. Hoping your preparations for work went well.

scrappyjacky said...

Sounds like a good weekend....great shot of Clara.

Sheena said...

Sounds like a fab weekend & oh boy I wish it was BBQ weather here :)

Jane said...

I'm very envious of your weather!

Alison said...

Sounds like a lovely weekend x

Sandie said...

Lovely photos of Clara, you must be so proud of her.
The idea of a BBQ is very appealing, I'm hoping for some warmer weather so we can do that soon. Have a good week.

Miriam said...

Waving to you on Wednesday Rinda. A bbq would be so lovely, I'll just continue to dream.

Anonymous said...

Your bbq picture has me wanting to do one soon. Today might have been good but it's supposed to get really windy this afternoon just in time for dinner.